Re: Painting my Spit

To: "Larry Quirk" <quirk@telusplanet.net>, <PVanDuyne@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Painting my Spit
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 18:01:33 -0800
I have to agree with both Larry and with Susan-you have to just do what will
make _you_ happy-afterall, you're the one who's going to live with the
colour each and everyday! On the other hand-if it's that nice deep
chocolatey slightly metallic brown (like my exes Betsy Spitfire)-that can be
nice too. But on the other hand-it is your car, so...I think you can see
where I'm going with this! LOL

Laura G. and (BRG) Nigel