Re: Re: Rear hubs

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Rear hubs
From: OneTimeCRX@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:16:18 EST
Many thanks to everybody who replied telling me where to find the hub puller.
I am going to join the Triumph Sports Six Club now so that I can purchase the
tool, then hopefully work until I can find another excuse to buy another new
tool.
The reason why the rear end is being overhauled is because whenever the car
makes a left hand turn, the rear end makes an aweful clunking sound.  We
suspect that it might be a bad bearing in the rear right corner, but one way
or another it has to be fixed.  After the entire rear end collapsed once in
the past, we're not going to take any chances.  Again, thanks to all!

Henry Chea
89 CR-X
79 Spit