RE: Where to order

To: "Keith Burns" <kayak_keith@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Where to order
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:07:52 -0500
I personally have had very good luck with them all.  SpitBits is extremely
knowledgeable about spitfire.  You can ask Nigel for the "funny little piece
that holds together two thingamajigs" and he actually knows what you are
talking about.  My dad even used them to buy my Christmas present with no
problems.  I have bought quite a bit from Moss motors and have no complaints
with them, they are actually very nice people.  Personally I would recommend
getting catalogs from Spit Bits, Moss Motors, TRF, Vicky Brit, and Rimmers.
You can then comparison shop and establish an account with all of them.  Not
all vendors have all the parts, but you can generally find what you need
from one of them.  Just my .02 worth

Bill
78 Spit
(soon to have another, just don't tell my wife)