RE: Hardtop mounting for a 1500

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Hardtop mounting for a 1500
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:40:19 -0600
I noticed that there was an exposed metal edge when I got the top and was
wondering about that.  I thought that maybe there was a rubber seal missing.
Obviously if you bought yours new, you would know!  Does anyone out there have
an idea how to avoid gouging the paint where the back of the top meets the car
around the back of the cockpit?  Right now the top is sitting on the car in my
garage, with a blanket in-between.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'