Re: Hardtop mounting for a 1500

To: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Subject: Re: Hardtop mounting for a 1500
From: Ken Tharp <kthinc@dwx.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:51:56 -0600
Paul,

> 1>  Can some one out there fill me in on how this thing attaches?
> 2> Vicki Brit lists two types of mounting posts, one with and one without a
> soft top installed.  Just what does      that mean?  Can the soft top be left
> on when the hard top is installed?

Well, this is weird - you should have asked me last night at the concert!!!
(Yes,
fellow listers, Paul and I both attended our 7th grade sons' jazz band concerts
last night - we even sat together at the wrong location for 20 minutes or so!)

Seriously, I think I can help you with this one. Give me a call and you can come
over and look at mine - maybe you can tell me if you think mine's running too
rich.
--
Ken Tharp
West Des Moines, IA