Re: Roadster Factory gouging

To: "Bowen, Patrick A. RP2" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory gouging
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 22:46:21 -0500 (EST)
I have to agree completely with patrick on this.  the whole reason for the
snap costing $.50 and not the $.00002 it cost trf is overhead.  now, yeah,
you gotta pay the guy packing the order, but again, that's overhead, and
the idea of paying $5.00 for a $.50 part would make me _extremely_ upset.
as for the 'trash/don't trash trf' thread, well I'm not their biggest fan,
but I like having this list and I like when people post this stuff about
_any_ vendor, so I know not to order from them.  without this list, most
of us are own our own for this kind of info.

scott