Re: Roadster Factory gouging

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory gouging
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 19:48:11 EST
In a message dated 4/1/99 12:19:46 PM Central Standard Time,
richard@polymold.com writes:

<< we see the same situation in
 medical care, where two tynol and a cup of water gets billed as 15$
 on the insurance forms...some $ for the cup and two pills, a hell of a
 lot more $ to cover the overhead of all of the paperwork and other
 expenses, in order to run a hospital >>

And we see the same thing in running a law firm, where clients often cannot
understand why a relatively simple letter costs $20 to send.  Hence my
interest in this topic . . .

Scott