RE: HELP!

To: "LARRY ELSWICK" <sos@kymtnnet.org>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: HELP!
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:16:24 -0500
try www.tirerack.com Their tire finder (just covers their stock, but it's a
very good stock) is extremely nice. Maybe we can also talk them into adding
some Triumphs into the Wheel chooser applet....

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)