RE: HELP!

To: "Michael Altomare" <MTAltomare@prodigy.net>,
Subject: RE: HELP!
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 15:11:26 -0400
I repeat, I'm running 185-70/13's on TR7 steel wheels with no fouling. And
boy, do they stick!

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)