Re: HELP!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELP!
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 17:57:28 EST
In a message dated 4/3/99 6:55:13 AM Central Standard Time, GRMTim@aol.com
writes:

<< The Yokohama AVS intermediates and 509s are both fantastic tires. As for
 tread wear. Come on! These are sports cars! The Spitfire is so light it
would
 take forever to wear out these tires.  >>

I concur.  I've really liked my Intermediates and will certainly buy another
set when these are done in.  I've gotten one full season out of them so far,
including a pretty fair amount of time on the track.  Looks like another
season will be about all they'll take.  But, if you're looking for the
traditional slide-around-the-corner handling, you may not like them.

Scott Barr
ScottBarr8@aol.com
72 GT6