RE: %$#&*@( Hydraulic Clutches

To: "'Haynes, Mark'" <mhaynes@ball.com>, Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>,
Subject: RE: %$#&*@( Hydraulic Clutches
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:43:33 -0500
Yes I did, it was fine, the car only had 50k on it when I started this
project. The arm does move about 3/8" before the slack gets out of it.
That's why I moved the slave in some to take up that slack. I just don't
have the hard firmness I need to operate the pressure plate.
How hard is it to get all the air out of the loop on the line ?
I have used a vacuum pump to bleed the system as well as the old tried and
true way.