Re: %$#&*@( Hydraulic Clutches

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: %$#&*@( Hydraulic Clutches
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 14:11:12 -0400
Hey Craig:

If you're certain that both the master and slave are good, and are bled
completely, and that all of the clutch parts are new (and *good*) then
it might be a problem with the clutch release fork (bent, or worn).

Won't bad thrust bearings do the same thing, by allowing the whole mess
to move forward? (Am I dreaming this fellow listers?)

JS