RE: GAS!!

To: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: GAS!!
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 01:44:10 -0400
Same thing in New Jersey. I think that they think all "self-pumpers" will
top off their tanks and spill, and the highly-qualified service station
attendants will be able to avoid this by underfilling your tank by 1/2
gallon :)

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith

>That's right.  No April fool.  "It's the LAW!"

Well, I guess that means that anul retentive me can never go to Oregon-or at
least get gas in Oregon. Too bad, because I really like it there!

Laura G. and Nigel