RE: GAS!!

To: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>,
Subject: RE: GAS!!
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:47:44 -0700
Well, I've only lived out here in "OR-Y-GUN" for about three years and have
only heard stories about why it is the way it is.  One story is that it was
related to the creation on more jobs back when the state was really
economically depressed.  Now that we are in the midst of a huge high tech
boom, I think the people are just too lazy to pump their own.

Oh yeah, and it really is against the law - cops (pigs to us '60s people),
fines, jail, etc.

Reid
'79 Spitfire