Re: WARNING! SPITFIRE VIRUS

To: Metallian6@aol.com
Subject: Re: WARNING! SPITFIRE VIRUS
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:43:00 -0400
Hey James:

I'm building a '74 Spit, I'm curious why you like the '79's
specifically..   Most people I've met tend to prefer the earlier cars in
the squaretail series because of the steel bumpers and lack of emissions
equipment (consequently more HP and less hassle).

I always thought that bumpers, smog stuff and the lay down radiator were
the only differences.  Is there something else that I don't know about?
(like bigger brakes or better suspension or something?)

Enlighten me!

John