Re: WARNING! SPITFIRE VIRUS

To: Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com
Subject: Re: WARNING! SPITFIRE VIRUS
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:55:46 -0400
Hey Mike:

The 1500 motor was in all of the 1500 series cars, including the
pre-smog cars, so that can't be the reason to prefer the '79.  Besides,
a lot of people will tell you that the 1300 is the way to go for speed,
because of it's preferable bore/stroke configuration..  (Back me up here
Kevin Allen!!)

So I'm still curious why the later ones would be desirable...

JS