Re: TR 7 convertible ??

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR 7 convertible ??
From: "Paul McMullen" <paul@bessacarr.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:10:46 +0100
Neil,

Buy it, it can be Emma's big brother.
Seriously, TR7's are becoming appreciated at last especially the
convertibles. Now that my daughters passed her test and made off with my
daily driver, I'm tempted by one myself. There's an open day at Robsport
International on May 3rd so I may see something there. Have a look on
www.robsport.co.uk .
Spares seem to be easier to get now, I've just opened Practical Classics and
there's a few places advertising, even the aptly named Spitfire Graveyard
(I've been there, it is) has some TR7 cars and parts for sale.

Paul