RE: ZS carb question!

To: "'jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil'" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: RE: ZS carb question!
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 17:37:17 -0400
Patrick,

I recommend buying the Haynes Weber carb manual.  It also covers the SU's
and the Zenith Stombergs.  While I'm no carb expert,  the book has helped me
to clarify my questions when I get into trouble (not that yours aren't
clear).  Of course, the downside is that you end up relying on it.  Now,  I
can picture the button thing,  but cannot for the life of me remember the
name of it.  BUT:  try and make yourself a gasket.  Your local parts store
must have several types of gasket material in sheets.  Just duplicate it
carefully with a razor blade, or my tool of choice, a scalpel (if you can
get one).  Don't be intimidated,  it's just a carb....

Michael