RE: TR 7 convertible ??

To: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR 7 convertible ??
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 23:33:50 -0400
Parts situation is slightly better (in my opinion) than spits, as there was
basically 1 body and suspension setup with a few coupes thrown in for good
measure :) Coupe and convertible doors are different, for those door
collectors reading this.

The 4. Sprint 4, or V8 are all available, with similar parts availability to
a Spit, but more costly, and less accessible ("normal" hood)

Interior room is excellent! Having the Spit as my driver now feels quite
cramped, though just as enjoyable as the 7.

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)