Re: [Fwd: RE: Tunnel padding]

To: "Michael F. Papirtis" <papirtis@erols.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: Tunnel padding]
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:30:19 -0700
I like your answer really well.

But...

I was just reading a posting where they were talking about the insulation
around the gear box and toasting it and making everything work
harder...yada...

As it is now, I drive around with the heater on all summer long-and I have
an oiler cooler and a larger radiator!

But, you've made a convincing argument.
Now off to weigh it all.

Thanks,