Re: Engine Swaps Again

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Swaps Again
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 23:03:25 -0500
I was thinking.....  (uh O!!)

If I could get my hands on one of these GE-F-101 engines laying around the
local area and somehow squeeze it into my parts spit, then sorta rig up the
ACESII ejection seat I've seen advertised in the thrifty nickel....  I think
I could get 0-675mph in about 18 seconds and that's horizontally, with that
seat attached to my "Volunteer" driver I'll bet I could get from 0-175 ft
vertically in less then 1 second....  Man o man what a ride that would be...

I'll just bet I could do it, just gotta find that donor B-1B bomber.....

Just a joke guys and gals..

N.A. Campiglia III
Abilene, TX
http://camalott.com/spitdrvr