Oil?

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil?
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:16:21 -0700
Hey guys and gals-

I went to the coin car wash this morning and covered and taped the carb and
distrubutor-and proceeded to give the engine a good cleaning. Then to the
hand wash, car all sparkling-but on the way home, the oil light came on. I
pull over and check the oil-plenty of oil.

Now, my question is-did I do something to a sensor during the high pressure
rinse or is it an oil pump issue. Never having had an oil pump issue, I
don't know what the signs leading up to it could be.

Oh, when the tow truck deposited Nigel in my drive, I turned on the car to
pull it the few feet into his space-the light went off-and then flickered on
and off before I got a wee bit frightened and turned the car off. Hmmm...

Any ideas?

Laura G.
Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!