RE: Running on battery only

To: "'Bill Gunshannon'" <bill@cs.uofs.edu>, mschaper@gvpt.umd.edu
Subject: RE: Running on battery only
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:00:13 -0400
I've owned a couple diesels and they all had two batteries for that purpose
already installed in them.  Also, not that any mechanic would recommed it
but starter fluid in the intake will start any diesel engine in the coldest
winter without glowplugs, well almost any winter (waiting to be challenged
on the artic circle).

Patrick Bowen