Aftermarket Ignition

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Aftermarket Ignition
From: Paul Grafelman <pdgrafelman@vax1.bemidji.msus.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 07:38:31 -0500
Thanks to all who offered help and/or information regarding my ignition
problems. Using all this, I am fairly sure that I have a bad
amplifier/pick-up. Instead of replacing the setup with an original, I am
hoping to
upgrade to an after market system. What are the performance differences
between the Petronix Ignitor and the Crane Fireball? The Crane has a remote
box, while the Petronix does not. The price difference isn't really a
factor, since I would like the best performer. What do you all think?

Paul Grafelman