RE: Commercial on TX TV last night/Mini

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Commercial on TX TV last night/Mini
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:56:12 -0700
Don't forget that they have "no tradition".  British cars are steeped in
tradition.  That's one of the many reasons that I love British stuff.

Japanese industries may not be all that innovative on their own but they do
know a good design when they see one and will readily "adopt" it.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)