Re: exhaust pipes - long and heated!

To: Patrick Bowen <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust pipes - long and heated!
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 18:25:32 -0500
It only cost me 40 to have my GT6 SS muffler welded back together and installes
on my spitfire.

A few years ago I priced out a complete exhaust system for my 68 Chevy pickup.
Total cost for parts was $110. I had to install it.

Scotti Muffler in Dover DE only charged me $120 to install a complete system and
the parts they used were far superior than the junk I was about to buy.

Pat