Re: RE: Hood Prop

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Hood Prop
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 16:56:14 -0400
I was emailing my friend to find out how long the strut is on his '88
corvette.
His bonnet/hood is a single piece fiberglass which is quite large, and it's
being
held by a single gas strut (which JC Whitney sells a replacement for $20
ea.) I was thinking two might be able to hold up a fiberglass Spitfire
bonnet.
I just need to compare contraction and expansion lengths to clearance and
full extension on the spitfire requirement.

Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spitfire 1500 (not running! Blah)
Maryland