Re: Hood Prop

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Dave Chu" <dave@ece.concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: Hood Prop
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:19:04 -0400
I see from the picture the upper mount is where the original mount is on the
well.  Where did you end up mounting it on the frame?  You said you needed a
mounting plate, was that forthe wheel well or the frame mount?

Thanks for the dimensions this is sure going to help, you also said these
struts from the civic weren't enough to lift but did help right?

Thanks

        David A. Templeton
        Open Text Corp.
        Waterloo, ON