Re: Spitfire accident - non lbc

To: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>, "NASS" <nass@egroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire accident - non lbc
From: "Bill Grego" <wgregory@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 20:01:35 -0400
Suzie, thanks for the news regarding the spitfire accident. I am sorry to
hear this sad news. It is one of my favorite planes. I live only 11 miles
from where "two dual control" Mustangs are housed. I was there in April 1999
at a show. I hope to be able to fly one soon. It is rather expensive, but I
think it would be worth it. Here is a link to the site of the two dual
control Mustangs:

http://www.stallion51.com/index.html