RE: Spitfire accident - non lbc

To: NASS <nass@egroups.com>, Spit List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Spitfire accident - non lbc
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:35:24 -0400
Maybe you are a good Spitfire pilot!  Not being able to see over the cowling
was a common complaint of the pilots.  They felt it was too long and
especially annoying on take-off.
Yes, there is more than the name that they share.  I should make a list for
the NASS group.

Sometimes I feel like my Mk III is 'made of wood & wire'.  ;-)

Terrence N. Banbury
1967 SPITFIRE MK III