RE: Blacked-out rear valence

To: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Blacked-out rear valence
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:04:32 -0400
Hello,

I'm impressed by the many replies to my rather
arcane question.  Here is what the '72 sales
brochure says about it:

         "Specially striking for '72 is the way the bold
         integrated taillight units are set off by the matte
         black finish of the chrome-rimmed concave tail
         section."

But then they go on to say:

         "Mark IV offers lively response from its 1,296 cc
         four-cylinder engine"

So you can't believe everything you read  :-)

Doug Braun
'72 Spit