Re: Trans and clutch

To: "MikeC" <mikech@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: Trans and clutch
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 18:59:52 +0100
Hi Mike
The diaphragm clutches tend to have bolts grouped in three pairs while the
coil spring clutches are equi spaced, the flywheel from a slightly later car
with the diaphragm clutch should fit on your crank as far as I know. Watch
out for very late flywheels they use larger bolts though you could over come
this obstacle with some sleeves for the oricinal bolts!

Graham.