RE: Rear Spring and other questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "'David A.Templeton'" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: RE: Rear Spring and other questions
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:09:47 -0400
Leather:  Saddle soap wouldn't do any harm, possibly some good.  Mink oil
might be a touch too heavy, but you could always rub it off somewhat.
Slow starting:  I have heard that low fuel level in the float bowl will
cause this.  Mine seems to crank too long after a few days of idleness.

Terrence N. Banbury
1967 SPITFIRE MK III
1988 Honda Accord lX
1998 Ford Expedition EB