RE: spitfire/midget engine differences

To: "KTnKT" <ktnkt@cape.com>
Subject: RE: spitfire/midget engine differences
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:13:51 -0500
Engines are identical.  Transmission is slightly different (shifter located
different)  Some small differences in pollution control, etc, however, you
most likely can pull those off the toasted engine.  If your '75 has dual
SU's I want them and the manifold as payment for the info!  :)  They could
use the old midget carb anyway.  And a spitfire deserves them more :)

Seriously, I manuals for both, if you or your buddy need any info, I'd be
happy to scan and send you pages, etc.

Bill
Spits and Sprites