RE: Seafoam

To: "'Dean Dashwood'" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Seafoam
From: "Dummer, Dan" <Dan.Dummer@BestBuy.Com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:43:29 -0500
Thanks to all that responded.   My next question would then be.   How much
effort is required to pull the pan ?   I've not pulled one on a Spit, but
having done it on a number of American cars and it wasn't possible without
pulling, or at least lifting the engine.  Is it the same here ?  Easier, I
hope.

Dan

        <<SNIP>>