Re: Replacing sway bar bushings on a Spit

To: John & Judy Tones <jtones@home.com>
Subject: Re: Replacing sway bar bushings on a Spit
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:21:59 -0700
John and Brian,

I bought a complete set of poly bushings from BPNW for my race car and didn't
have any problems betting the bushings on the swaybar.
Some people say to heat the bushings in water to make them more pliable but
since I am in Arizona, that wasn't necessary.  YOu might
lubricate the inside of the bushing to make it slide easier.

Joe