Re: Seafoam

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seafoam
From: Growe58@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:09:50 EDT
It can be removed with the engine in place.  At some crankshaft angles,
it will foul on the crankshaft throw when you try to maneveur it out.
Simply rotate the crankshaft.  Also note that the bolts in back are
slightly longer when replacing them.

Is it just me or is it confusing to have threads called Seafoam and Seat
foams at the same time? 8-)

Greg Rowe
78 Spitfire