Liquid sunshine was a Bust

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Liquid sunshine was a Bust
From: PVanDuyne@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 19:44:48 EDT
Lucky! Today in New England was 60+ sunny but was predicted to rain. First
day out in the spit since the first start April 1st.

Brakes repaired and bled. I did not have to recenter the PDWA because during
the bleeding it must have re-centered itself. One hour of help from my Son
and we went driving! First stop and the brake light switch came apart,
'lucky' I had a spare ( in the boot of course). The car is fun to drive and
repair. Just about one minute of repairs per minute of driving!

Pete
1980 Spit

PS.

Thanks to all who offered advice on M/C repair.
Nick, Ted and John et el