Seat foams

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat foams
From: "BillG" <wrgingerich@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 10:05:34 -0500
Recently there was a thread regarding seat foams.  One of the comments was
related to the relative quality of original TR foams vs. what we can get
now.  My question is this: are there appreciable differences between the
foams available from Moss, Spitbits, and VB?  Since the prices are very
similar I've always assumed that they all bought from the same foam
supplier.  Any personal experiences would be appreciated.

Got to run.  The sun is shining, and I can here the siren song of the
Spitfire.  Hope your weather is as nice as mine.

Bill G.
'74 Spitfire
'89 Ford van (winter beater and kid hauler)
'89 Ford Tempo (wasn't a beater 'til my son started driving it)
'77 CB750 Four (For sale)
'76 CB350 Four
'69 Hodaka Ace 100
'69 Hodaka Super Rat