RE: FW: Gaining confidence / moral dilemma

To: SPIT mail list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: Gaining confidence / moral dilemma
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:50:20 -0700
I drive my Spitfire for the thrill of driving a British roadster along back
country roads (where you really don't want to deal with a system failure)
and I treat it rather delicately when doing so.  When I want total
concentration, heart stopping, white knuckle, fuel sucking, cop-catching
high performance driving I use my Z-28 because it's a whole lot faster even
on the twisty roads, very reliable, and I encounter very, very few vehicles
that can keep up with me.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)