Re: Bumps a plenty

To: "Stephen Hall" <shall@fastpointcom.com>
Subject: Re: Bumps a plenty
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, Jun 10 2000 21:23:04 GMT-0600
But, that's what I love about these cars-feeling every little pebble in the
road and feeling how the car re-acts to that. When I drive something that
doesn't feel like that, I don't feel quite at one with the car, and don't fell
quite in control of the whole thing!

(And I have new suspension and konis etc. on this spitty)

Laura G.