Re: Bumps a plenty

To: "Stephen Hall" <shall@fastpointcom.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bumps a plenty
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:34:30 -0400
The hood, doors, etc. can make a lot of noise going over
bumps if the hinges, latches, bumpers, etc., etc. are worn or out
of adjustment.  Also maybe some of your body-frame mountings
are not right.  The stuff inside the doors could also be loose.
But even when they were new,?I bet they were pretty rattly...

Doug Braun