Re: UNLEADED PETROL- What's the Fuss??

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: UNLEADED PETROL- What's the Fuss??
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 07:51:29 -0500
Trevor, I purchase the 32ounce "CD-2" additive for
about 5 bucks. Use 1/2 ounce per 5 gallons of fuel.
Very inexpensive and provides me with peace of
mind. I built this machine to last for a very long time
and really don't want to ever tear it down again. So
I take all the precautions available to reach this goal.
I'm in no way trying to convince you to use this type
product, like the Rimmers Bros. article stated
" It's your decision "!! I've already made mine. Bill