Re: Engine type

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>,
Subject: Re: Engine type
From: John Dowson <jdo@star.le.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:05:53 +0100
Well I don't own a Fergi, (although I am looking around for one) so I am
not an expert but the liners are quoted as the same bore size in mm.

Sorry I am at work and don't have the exact data available.

If you look at a Fergi engine it looks exactly the same as a TR with the same
block, wide fan belt etc.
There is the addition of an injector pump for the diesel version and I assume
that the cylinder head is different on that version.

But I understand there are a lot of common parts between tractor and car
engines.

John