Re: Which carb

To: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Which carb
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:18:57 -0700
Ken,

Congratulations and good luck!  I've been very happy with my Weber as of
late, since I gave the car a major tune up.  The car is running appreciably
better than when I took you for a spin a couple of months ago.  I think
you'd be pretty impressed with the difference!  So if you thought it was
quick before..!!

I have to tell you.  It feels SO GOOD not to be left in the dust when the
light turns green anymore!  May you enjoy that sensation in the very near
future.  Watch out for those thrust washers, though!  I understand that
they're more of a problem in the 1500's than they were in the 1300's.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!