RE: Dash restoration

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dash restoration
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2000 09:01:20 -0500
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Gosling/1M/Caterpillar on
 21/06/2000 02:59 PM ---------------------------

Richard B Gosling
21Jun2000 02:58 PM

To:     gschluge@cstone.net @ INTERNET
cc:
Retain Until: 21/07/2000        Retention Category: G90  - Information and
 Reports
Caterpillar Confidential:  Green

Thanks for the reply - but you are beginning to lose me here, I don't know much
 about wood treatment!  What exactly is meant by 'cut some of the loose wood
 grain'?  You say that 'water based products will cause the grain to raise, oil
 base does not' - what is meant by 'causing the grain to rise', and is this a
 good or a bad thing?  If bad, how bad?

Many thanks for your advice!

Richard and Daffy

gschluge@cstone.net on 21Jun2000 02:48 PM