Okay class, here's the question...

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Okay class, here's the question...
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:29:51 -0700
I've found a project Spitfire in Arizona that I want to rescue and either
rebuild or use as a donor for Mrs. Jones and part out the rest.  The body is
sitting on the frame, but it isn't bolted down and there's boxes and boxes
of body parts and STUFF.

Here's the final exam question, students:  Short of flying to AZ and renting
a large van and driving it out to San Diego, does anyone have a clever
suggestion on how I can move this rather unwieldly parcel of joy with
surface rust from point "A" to point "B", without spending a fortune?

TIA!!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!