Hooray! Team Scrappy wins Great Race!!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hooray! Team Scrappy wins Great Race!!!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, Jun 25 2000 0:08:57 GMT-0600
I don't know how many of you have been following the Great Race 2000 which is
sponsered by the HIstory Channel (the video will air 4 August.) I have as one
of the cars in it belongs to a couple from my local Triumph club-I am so
pleased to pass on the info that Steve and Janet Hedke of California have won
the Rookie division! (And a 5th place finish in the Sportsman!) In their 1957
TR3-'Scrappy'. (To tie it in to the Spitfire list-Scrappy sports Spitfire
colours-BRG with Inca Yellow!)

The site for the Great Race is www.greatrace.com
And Steve's own 'journal' of this great adventure can be found at
http://www.britishpacific.com/icaweb/britpac.nsf/9cdd7c734163a93b882568f800012bfe?OpenView

Congratulations Steve and Janet! TRIUMPHS RULE!!!

Laura G. and 'Nigel'