RE: Maryland Listers!!!-SHOW

To: <A666K@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Maryland Listers!!!-SHOW
From: "Gregory Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:58:26 -0400
Blew mine up coming down 270 just south of Frederick. Had to get towed home
on a rollback... what a disappointment!

(Psst! Anyone want to buy a Spitfire cheap?)

(It's in Waynesboro, PA, just north of Hagerstown, MD or about 45 minutes
from Carlisle. I'm selling it due to the failure to get me to the show and
also for a more harmonious household!)

Gregory W. Smith
1980 Spitfire 1500
1980 TR7 Spider (in pieces)