Re: Air Conditioning

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Air Conditioning
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:01:10 -0400
Nolan and others,

You can pick this stuff up at just about any local home improvement center
(i.e., Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.) in the insulation department.  I have had
it installed under my trans cover for about 5 years and it works very well.
I have little if any heat transfer through the cover!

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U